Welcome to the Jp USA Web Site.
Japan Pulp & Paper (USA) Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Pulp and Paper Company, Ltd., a Japan based public Company with worldwide operations. › link
Jp USA and its subsidiaries are involved in the following related but operationally distinct activities:
- Paper, Paperboard and Specialties (paper and non-paper) Imports from global suppliers to The Americas markets.
- Primary waste paper and secured document destruction services with a focus on southern California through three collection centers. › link
- Paper Merchanting through Gould Paper Corporation, headquartered in New York City. › link
- Export Sales globally of pulp, paper, paperboard, containerboard, newsprint, etc. through Gould Paper subsidiary Price & Pierce International, Inc., headquartered in New York City. › link
- Local distribution of commodity and specialty papers through our wholly owned subsidiary Talico S.A. de C.V. in Mexico.
Thank you for your interest in Jp USA.